Supplement for substrate improvement for organic consumption and ornamental crops. Extremely bioactive growth-promoting and soil-improving agent. In addition, the chelating effect promotes the uptake and transport of secondary macronutrients and micronutrients in the plant. It not only improves the use of nutrients from fertilizers, but also the mobilization and availability of nutrients in the soil.
- Increases the yield and improves the quality of the plants.
- Stimulates enzymatic activity and increases plant resistance to stress.
- Promotes the uptake and transport of micronutrients in foliar fertilizers.
- Acts as an antioxidant against free radicals and prevents cell damage.
- Promotes root growth.
- Increases the germination of seeds.
- Increases microbial activity in the soil.
- Increases the cation exchange capacity (CEC) of the soil.
- Works as a natural chelator for essential nutrients in the soil.