Plants require more phosphorus and potassium during the blooming phase. Aptus Super-PK contains essential minerals, like phosphorus and potassium plus bloom stimulating amino acids and vitamins that are readily absorbable. Aptus Super-PK guarantees optimal performance during the blooming phase. Aptus Super-PK is an organo-mineral product that is highly concentrated thus cheap in use.
- PK 20/25 plus amino acids and vitamins
- Improves blossom and flowering
- Increases compactness and firmness of end product
- Minerals are directly absorbable
- Highly concentrated thus cheap in use
Tips & Trics
- Aptus Super-PK is full of active ingredients, 1l weights 1,5 kg.
- Super-PK increases the pH value of the nutrient water. Check pH and when necessary use pH-. Ideal pH value = 5,8.
- Aptus Super-PK is more powerful and cheaper than any other PK booster.
- With sensitive plants Aptus Super-PK should only be used from the 4th or 5th week of the blossom phase.
Super-PK contains 20% phosphorus, 25% potassium plus flowering stimulating amino acids and vitamins.
Application and dosage
- Use Aptus Super-PK during the blossom phase.
- Use 25-50 ml Super-PK per 100l of water (1:2000).
- Shake before use.
- Ideal for use in hydroponics systems
- Fully water soluble