Regulator is a plant care product that regulates all growth and blossom processes. Regulator strengthens crops, regulates the uptake of nutrients and increases dry material ratio. The effects of Regulator are most visible during periods of stress. For instance, during warm periods, Regulator protects plants from heat and drought stress.
During warm periods:
- Plant remain green in greenhouses up to 40 degrees Ceclius.
- Reduces transpiration up to 30%
- Regulates plant water management capacities, lowering the usage of water
- Strengthens leafs and leaf position
Next to that, Regulator improves plant defence reactions against pests and diseases. Weaker plants are much more susceptible to pests and diseases than stronger plants. Regulator provides this extra strength. These effects ensure that even during stress situations, plant will continue growing and yields and quality remain high.
- Strengthens plant and protects during periods of stress
- Protects against heat stress
- Prevents problems with pests and diseases
- Improves uptake of nutrients
- Increases dry material ratio
- Makes plant compact with short inter node distance
- Makes leaves stronger and greener
- Increases thickness of the stem
Tips & Tricks
- Always mix Regulator in a tank full of clean water before mixing other fertilizers, boosters or crop protection products.
- Regulator makes plant more compact. If plants grow too high, a higher dosage of Regulator slows down plant's growth in length.
- When using Regulator, plants can better resist higher temperatures. Up to 40 degrees Celsius plants remain green.
- Regulator increases dry material ratio. This gives an extra advantage during the drying process.
Regulator is composed of a mix of highly plant available trace elements. These trace elements strengthen cell walls that result in a thicker stem, stronger leaves and a stronger plant.
Application and dosage
Regulator is a highly concentrated product (1:6666). A small dosage of 15 millilitres per 100 litres of water is enough for large visible effects. Because of the high concentration, Regulator is cheap to use.
- Mix Regulator always in a tank full of clean water before mixing other fertilizers, boosters or crop protection products.
- Mix until Regulator is evenly distributed through the water.
- Then continue adding fertilizers, boosters or crop protection products.
- Make sure that no water or dirt mixes in the Regulator bottle/can.
- Always use dry and clean syringes/measuring cups when extracting Regulator.